Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 7, 2011

Little Update ❤

Hello Thursday!!! (^-^*)/
Two more days to go to my favourite weekend loo!!!
Can't wait can't wait~~~!!!!
But I really don't know where else to go neh~
Panic panic! Hmmm~~~
Actually plan to go any beach with Darling geh~
But hoh~ Rainforest is start on tomorrow!
Most of the beach will be full of people I think??? Haha!
So, my plan are canceled!
Change date!
Where else to go for jalan jalan wor???
Let's plan again bah~ o(^.^o)
Gonna fun-filled my July la!!!
Start on August I gonna be like a busy bee loo~~~
Wish me luck!!!

And!!!
We did enjoy our K time at K-11 on Tuesday night!!!
Sing sang song~!
Like like like even though I can't sing very very well la~
Hahahaha! ♪(* ̄O ̄)~♪
The happiest time is I can met my "oh-so-long-time-no-see" friend there!
Finally got her contact number!
We chit-chat alot!!!
Hope can hang out more often next time ya!
All the girls miss you so badly! Hahaha!
Keep in touch always!【☎】

Opppsss!!!
Wanna to get ready to out with mummy loo~~~
Shopping shopping again!
Wheeeee~~~!!!!
Just come for some update~
Will be back soon!(●^U^●)


xoxo



No comments: