Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 11, 2011

12nd July ❤

Welcome to my world~ \(●⌒∇⌒●)/
It's Tuesday alre
ady!!!
Didn't step in for few days alread
y wah...
Let's come for some
little update ya!
My weekend are just so simp
le because of RWMF!
Work work work~
(●´・△・`)
And!!!
I've learnt something very NEW to me on Saturday evening!!!
They are important thing for me!!!
Testing testing!!! Hahaha!
Have to try more again unti
l we are all satisfied!
Wish me luck
!!!!!!! (@^▽^@)ノ
I believe that...
Do everything with a real heart, successful alw
ays come to us!
Wheeee~~~~!
!!!
Then then then....
Went to "yam cha" with
brother and sister~
I've end my lovely Saturday peace
fully~ (*・∀・)/

Come to Sunday!!!
In the evening went to Frien
dship Park~
With my parents and HIM
!
Such a long long time no go
there noh~
I still remembered that when I am
still studying...
Me & friends like to go there "lepak" wor
~ Hahahaha!
Memories!!!
d(o⌒∇⌒o)b
We brought some bread to feed those hungry fis
hes as I can say!
Hahahaha!
Will go there again maybe ne
xt week???
To feed fishes la!!!
See!!! I am so kind!!! Muahahaha!
Here are some pich
as~



Ice-Cream!!! RM1.50 each!!! So little nia!!!

Fat Pig

Friendship Park

Sunday


Arrrgghhh!!!!
Is so so so lazy to upload more pich
as!!!
Hahahaha!
Alright, that's all for today~~~
Have a great great day!!!


xoxo



No comments: