Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 26, 2011

27-7-11 ❤

Wow! Woww!! Wowww!!!
It's Wednesday already! b(@^0^@)d
Such a long long time didn't step in my bloggie already!!!
Being quite busy recently~
Oppsss!!!
Busy watch drama la!!! Hahahaha!
Being a couch potato nowadays!
It's miracle I will be a couch potato huh???!!!
Coz I seldom watch tv as well! Hahahaha!
And of course busy date with my HIM! (●♡∀♡))
We just spent our weekend so simple last week!
Since "aunty" are coming to visit me~
So!!! Tired to go many places!!!(´□`川)
But he is still good enough to bring me go "makan angin"!
We anywhere~ Till Jalan Astana there! Muahahaha!
Just too bad didn't take pics!
Coz it's quite late already~ Scared what~
So we just pass around there for some night view! ☆ヽ(*’∀’*)/☆
On Sunday evening...
Went to Friendship Park again to feed those hungry fishes!
So many peoples during weekend!!!
Still got where or any parks got Koi fish to feed huh???
My house lah!!! Hahahaha!
But I want go park! Will be more fun! Hehe! O(≧∇≦)O

Darling will be so so so busy on this weekend!!!
Hmmmmm~~~
Gonna become Little Miss Lonely liaw~ Sob! (´∩`。)
He said got a small fair wor...
After this week means that July in end!!!
And he are no more working with the company~
Gonna prepare something else on the coming week!
Hope we got some little time to have some fun!
After next week, we will busy like busy bees!
Many lucks please~~~!!!
Wheeeeee~~~~!!!!(★>U<★)

Imma........
Waiting mummy to go saloon later on!
Yeaaahhhh!!!
Long long time didn't go saloon enjoy lo!!!
Still remember my last visit is last month???
Go along together with my friend! Hahaha!
I want to enjoy hair wash!
I need massage!!! Yeah~ (@^▽^@)ノ

Alright!
I got no pics for recently~
The main reason is!!!
LAZY TO UPLOAD!
Waahh!!!
Such a *bullshit* excuse! Muahahaha!
Forgive me please! Lol! \( ̄▽ ̄;)/

Just a very simple update~
Have a great day peeps!!!


xoxo



No comments: