Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 14, 2011

Gathering ❤

Heeelllloooo~~~
(=∇=)ノ~ DOMO
Comes to Thursday finally!!!
Time flies~
I want traveling!!!!
I want fly to many places!!!!
Can I???
σ(´∀`me)???
Have to earn tiok money first just
can say this nah!
Urrrggghhhh!!!
I wish next year will have a Korea trip
please~ o(●´ω`●)o
Of course if I go...
Darling will not following me la~
He said need save money cannot always go traveling with me wor!!!
Hmmmppphhh!!!
No la~ I knew that he care our future mor
e than everything!
free smileys
But he will go only KL with me & friends
on next year!
Ngek ngek ngek~
^皿^
Half year travel 1 time???
Yes!!! Oversea and within Malaysia! H
ahahaha!
So!!! I needa save more money!!
!
Work hard work hard!!
!
I believe that my dream will always come true!!!
Gambateh neh~ Hahaha!
(●^U^●)

Let's talk about last night
!
Have a gathering with my bros, their girlfriends, mummy and Darl!
Went to Bla Bla Bla Restaurant to h
ave dinner~
Yum yum yum!!! Me likey~
(*’∀’*)
This time is my turn to treat th
em la~ Kekeke!
7 of us cost around RM260
+???
But worth it!
I miss the salmon fish!!!
I miss the butter prawn
!!!
And a lot!!! I want again!!! Hahahaha!
(●>v<●)
We craps many things and laugh~
Enjoy the moment with them!
They will leave Kch next week
loo!!!
Will call for "yam cha" again!
Didn't take pics~
Nevermind! All the memories will keep in my mind!
Muahahahaha!

Bla Bla Bla


A very very simple look of me~
I overslept on the evening! Grrrr~~~!!!
Got no time to pamper myself! Hahaha!
It's okay~
Take is easy and make it na
tural~
Cheers!!!

I got chubby face!!! Hmph!!! =(


Okayyysss~~~
Can I go shopping later on???
Mummy said wanna to Jenny Boutique wah~
Aunty Jenny said 109 boxes of stock arrived just now!!!
Yeay!!!!!!!
(○●^▽^●○)/
Wookkkiieeesss!!!
Control control please!!! Hahahaha!
And!!!
Bought few clothes from The Wardrobe Therapist!
Do drop by to have some look ya!!!
Superb quality for all the clothes!
No doubt!
All goodies are special handpicked by the owner!
Support support yea!!!
v(⌒o⌒)v

Ahhhhaaaa~~~
Wish everyone and have nice nice day and!!!
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Wooohooo~~~!!!
(@^∇^@)


xoxo



No comments: