Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 3, 2011

It's Monday Again ❤

Wow! Wooww!! Wooowww!!!
Finally drop by to update my lovely bloggie~
Miss my bloggie so so muchiiieee!!!(*´▽`*)
Being quite busy nowadays~
Busy out with friends la actually! Hahahaha!
Until I got no time to update my bloggie!
I missed the chance of going to beach last Saturday! 。・゚(゚⊃ω⊂゚)゚・。
It's all Darling's fault! Hahaha!
No la~ Actually is his friend's birthday~
Ask us go for overnight...
But there's too many people in a room!
Too pack liaw so Darling don't want to go noh~
Later packed like sardine fish! lol! <・ )))><<
His friends still thought we got go...
But we didn't~
Another friend ask join them go duirng night time...
It's already 10pm something!
Don't even know what time they come down leh~
Midnight??? 2am or 3am???
Hahaha! If I follow, I bet I got a pair of beautiful panda eyes on the next day!
Hahahahahaha!
Anyway, HAPPY 21 st BIRTHDAY DUDE!


Happy(。´_●`)ノ"┌iiii┐ヾ(´○_`*)Birthday


Girlfriends date!
Friday and Saturday spent with girls!
We do silly things! Hahahaha!
We laugh together, we play together!
Love the moments with you gals! (@^▽^@)ノ

Us


Poor Sharon don't wanna to take pic!!!!
Grrrrr~~~
No matter how we force her...
Don't want means don't want! ((“o(>ω<)o”))
Adoooiiii~~~
What to do?
She's our photographer! Hahahahaha!
Our randoms pics!!!

Oh well...
Just a not-so-long post of today~
LAZY mode is ON la~
So sorry peeps!
Will update more often as possible as I can!

Have a beautiful day ahead!(〃⌒ー⌒〃)ノ


xoxo



No comments: