Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 7, 2011

So Sick ❤

Seldom online recently!!!
Because of gastric sickness is coming to find me again!
Can't sleep well for the continuous 2 nights already!!!
Worst than nightmare!!!
o(><)o
Urrrrggghhhh!!!!
Since last night feel quite okay liaw.
..
The hyperactive me hang out with friends again!
Whhhoootttssss!!!!
We go shopping...
We go "yam cha"...
(*^o^*)
And gonna meet again on this coming Friday!!!
Hope I will be so super okay during that time!!!
Must!!!!!!!!
b(@^__^@)d
And!!!!!!!
I "hiam hiam" lost my purse man!!!!!!!!
My super duper cute Samantha Thavasa Hello Kitty purse!!!!
Goosssssshhhhhh!!!!
(〃>_<;〃)
Thanks GOD that I found it at last!
Just at Darling's car!
Huhuhuhu....
Shocked me la!!!!
(≧□≦;||||||||)
Got few hundreds inside my purse!
My driving license and so on!
The important thing is my purse la!!!
Pressie from Darling!
How can I just lost it like that???!!!
Thanks GOD!

Thanks ☆☆** v(o^▽^o)v**☆☆ Thanks

Ahhhh~~~
Just a short updated...
Have to rest more to energize my body!!!

Have a very blissful day everyone~!

see you again!(*^-')/~☆Bye-Bye


xoxo




No comments: