Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 14, 2011

MNG Sales ❤

Little Miss Xian Xian is coming to.......
COLORFUL JOURNEY!!!
(o´∀`o)
Just want to say that...
MNG is having big big SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b(@^0^@)d
Go and grab whatever you like!!!
I already bought some of them liaw last night!
Hahahahaha!
I am so so so broke like hell!!!!!
(((p(≧□≦)q)))
Gonna thanks to Miss_G for the information!
Or else, I don't even know MNG got SALES
which started on yesterday!
Since Darling gonna work till so l
ate...
Got meeting...
Then go eat with his colleagues!
CEO back today! So lor~
These few days he become "guai kia" at office!
We can't chat more as usual~ SOB! Hahahaha!
We used to use SMS to chat whateve
r we like! lol! (❤ v ❤*)☎
Chat non-stop some more for so many years!
Every day and night!
Except the time we meet each other~
Our phone just can rest! Hahahaha!
(≧∇≦)
That's why~~~
My phone bill always cost like a bomb
for me every month!!!
Urrrggghhhh!!! m( $
ω $ )m
1 month need to pay nearly RM150 for just my phone bill!!!!
Without the 3G service charge kok!!!
That's why... Every month have to pay RM200 plus for my phone!
Have to cut cost cut cost la!!!
Faint~~~!!!
ε- ( ̄、 ̄A)
Opppssss!!!
I am actually talking about MNG SALES la!!!
Back to the topic! Hehe!
Mummy and I just like crazy people...
Choose choose choose and choose!
She even said want to go again!!!!!!
Ngai di~~~~~~
~
My mummy is even worst
than me! Kiang la her~ (≧ω≦)b
Both of us bought till 510 bucks last night!
Whhhooooaaahhhh!!!!
Din even realize that we choose that much leh~
I bought singlet more~
And a super bright red's
sling bag!
Like it so so muchiieee!!!!
Retail price is RM129!
After discount left RM89!
Like it!!! So mad chio! Hehehe!
(●^皿^●)
This month really broke of buy
ing clothes!!!
Darling called me last night and ask me where am I!
I told him I was at The Spring MNG with mummy!
No other question!
He direct ask me... Spent how much already???
Hahahahaha!
Shaking head and remind me that I already bought so much this month!!!
Okay okay babe~ I know la~ Hehe!
(●>v<●)
But I feel like want to go The Hills
see see kok leh~
More choice I think...
Coz not much people will go The Hills bah~
Opppsss!!! Stop the bad habit! Hahahaha! (>.<")

New Stuff

So few huh?
But the things above already cost RM510!!!
Grrrrrr~~~~
And da~~~!!!
Ladies!!! Don't miss the chance ya!!!
Go go go!!!
Have a nice day peeps!!!

☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆


xoxo



No comments: