Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 5, 2011

Date ❤

Happy Dumpling Festival everybody~ (^∇^)
It's Monday again~
Let me update update my bloggie fo
r a little while...
Don't wanna let my blog
gie dead! Hahaha! (^◇^*)/
Well w
ell well...
Let's crap about my weekend b
ah~
Since Darling didn't work on Sa
turday...
We decided to go f
or a date...
Just only Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. T
all's DATE!
Such a long long time ago we di
dn't go for a date...
I mean just only both of us...
He is the one who always b
lame it!
I said before already bah
~
He likes and loves "two people world"
so so much!!! °(♥‿♥)°
Hahahaha
ha!
Okay la~
I took out my spare time
...
Mummy didn't follow this time... Hehehe!
Kuching are r
eal bored man~!
We go for a movie...
O
h yeay!
Finally watched Kungfu Pand
a liaw la!!!
Awesome!!!! I like it!!!
d(⌒o⌒)b
We go for shopping~
For lunch for dinner
~
Go most of the bookstore in K
uching!!!
Gooossshhh!!!
Not longer later we will become
bookworms already! O(≧▽≦)O
Hahahahahaha!
We go The Sp
ring...
Go Bdc...
Go Tun Jugah!
And of course McD f
or McFlurry!!!
Just a very very simple DAT
E for us...
To recall back those sweet time
! Hahahaha!
Aduuuhhhhh~
~~
Sweet or not sweet also nevermi
nd la...
As long as we are all okay and al
right...
In good conditi
on...
Everyday will be o
ur valentine day!
Whooootttss!!
Heart you!
We mean so much to each other!
No doubt!
ヽ(○´З`)●´З`)ノCнЦ♪

Sunday~
Went to Darling's place..
.
Waiting mummy
's call...
Wanna to go O
neJaya bah...
Long long time didn't step
into there looo!!!
Wanna to see got any nicey clot
hes mo! Hahaha!
Before going t
here...
Just stay at his place for
some rest...
And!!!
Again! He start to feed me to eat
this eat that!
Hahahahaha!
You're so so cute!
I'm always the QUEEN in yo
ur heart~
You're the MALE MAID as
usual~

Went to OneJaya.
..
Opppsss!!!
Why there are getting quiet a
nd quiet kii???
Sunday eh!!!
Not many people p
un~
What's going on???
Where are all
the peoples ???
Go there... Didn't buy any of them
...
Because of the price are so bloo
dy expensive!
Hahahahaha!
For me... I don't nee
d expensive clothes...
WASTED!
As you kno
w...
Some of them I only wear once or m
aybe few times only~
So noh
~
Expensive clothes with no any brand, can't do my bu
siness!
Hahahahahaha!
Yeah! I am such a stingy lady~
(╯▽╰)
Lalalalala!
Okay!!!
My vain pichas are here!!!

I love myself!

Us

Pichas From My Phone


xoxo



No comments: