Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 21, 2011

21st June ❤

Wooaaaahhhhh~~~!!!!
Just back from shopping with mummy!!!
And~~~!!!
The weather is killing me!!!
HOT to max!!!
Arrrggghhhhh~~~!!!
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
Can see that the sun are so bright and red!
Even the moon!
Goooosssshhhh~~~
~
Fast fast raining please~
40ºC!!!
Gonna hot die me liaw la!!! Huhuhu...
Rain rain rain~~~~
PLEASE!!!
(人●´ω`●)

Hooooohhhh~~~
Imma just pass by for some little update...
Nothing to crap with... Haha!
Just a super boring
day~ o(> . < )o
Tonight Darling not coming to find me...
Just let him rest at home~
Mummy will fetch me and we want to go somewhere else~
Pui, don't too miss me hah!!!
Later I will sneezing non-stop! Hahahaha!
Coz he is the one who want to fi
nd me always~
No lies! Hahahaha!
(*^〜^*)
Bring me to dinner and anywhere I want to go...
He said no see tiok me he will "beh tahan" bah~
Muahahahahaha!
Ewwww~~~ I know the words are so ewwwww~~~
Hahahahahaha!
That's why he always very "geram" when
he see me~(〃⊃ω⊂〃)
Touch my face
!
Adoi~~~!!!
Hope that he got wash his hands before touching me!
Later my pimples come out baru know! Hahahaha!
May our love grow stronger!
Wheeee~~~~!!
!

( *´エ`)つ≡≡≡愛愛愛)Д`)

Short short post~
Have a awesome day peeps!!!

Black & White


xoxo



No comments: