Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 17, 2011

Simple Date ❤

Fly fly fly to my bloggie~~~
Let's have some little update!!! (*^_^*)
Darling and I had a simple date last night~
We went for some shopping...
And movie~!!!
X-Men!!!
The lazy me "catch snake" didn't go to shop last night~
Of course I did asked for permission from my sis la...
Wanna ask her to help me mah~ hehe! xP
Follow my parents to have my dinner first...
And Darling go there to pick me up~
Head to The Spring again...
Kia kia~ Eat eat and "yam cha"~
We went to "Ta Kiong" to buy some instant food~
For tomorrow~ Our high-tea at homie! Hahahaha! (@⌒ー⌒@)
Our movie start at around 10.30pm~
Since the time are still early...
Went to Old Town "yam cha"~
Play games and chit chat!
Enjoy my time with HIM
Just a very simple date but full so happiness!ヽ(*゜∀゜*)ノ

Random Pics

I gonna to get ready now!!!
It's time to shop again with mummy!!!
Goooossshhhh!!!
Control control please!!!

Have a wonderful day and TGIF!!!


xoxo



No comments: