Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 25, 2011

Whooottsss!!! ❤

Everyone is crazy about Airasia 10cents ticket!!!
Wooooowwwww!!!
b(@^0^@)d
Imma also want to be "kepo" what~
Since my friends got planned wanna to go travel next year...
I know it's only KL!!!
But so what?
Just have fun there!
And yea!!!
I booked tiok the cheap ticket!!!!
WooooHooooo!!!!
(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ
It's only RM15.20 per pax!!!
Cheap like hell!!!!
Discuss with Darling last night...
He said okay! Just book nia if cheap!
No go also won't heart pain! Hahahaha!
So I just ask my friends wanna join???
Of course she want la!
The lucky us got cheap ticket!!!
Include the luggage only RM50 per pax
!
Cheap like just riding the bus la! Hahahaha!
Will be going on May...
Opppsss!!!
Meet tiok my birthday again!
See tomorrow still got cheap ticket mo~
Coz other friends also want to join us!!!
Yeah yeah~
This coming October will going to Penang with Darling~
Our 5th Anniversary~
Waiting waiting for the date!

And!!!
I am not going to post my HK trip t
oday~
Lazy!!!
My Disneyland pictures are finally out to my FB!!!
A lot man!!!
Darling do promise me to bring me go Disneyland again!!!
(o´∀`o)
After few years la of course! Hahaha!
Once you say, you really mean it I know!
He said I gonna be good girl first~
He will bring me go anywhere I want...
Ohhhhh!!!
Impossible I will be a good girl to you la!!!
I am not as fierce like tiger, you won't like! Hahahahaha!
o(▼皿▼メ;)o
Hopefully la~
I also didn't put so much of hope too~
Okay~~~
Tonight is a movie day with family~~~!!!
Watch Fast Five at Star Cineplex!
Opppsss!!!
Such a long long time didn't step into there!
RM5 nia!!!
Movie day bah~
Alright~
Have a nice day everybody~~~!!!


P/S: Thanks Miss_G for helping me to book the ticket!!!



xoxo





No comments: