Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 5, 2011

Holiday Mode ON ❤

Ohhh Yeah~~~ (@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
My holiday mode is ON ON ON!!!
Let me update my bloggie first before I off to bed~
It's quite late already...
I should have some rest earlier and get ready for tomorrow!!!
Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!
O(>.<)o
Once I think bout using by airplane
...
It's killing me!!!
(▼へ▼メ)
I hate the most!!!
Is there got any transportation which can go anywhere in only short time???
Kch to Kl already take around 1 hour 45 minutes liaw!
Have to wait at LCCT like suku kia for our next flight!
From KL to HK!
Have to suffer in the plane for another 4 hours!
Imma become crazy soon!!!
(((p(>o<)q)))
Alright...
Plan for so long...
Finally my 21st Birthday trip to HK are coming!!!
(●⌒∇⌒●)
Shopping paradise!!!
Hong Kong Disneyland!!!
Shen Zhen and Guang Zhou!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
I gonna shop till drop!!!
And enjoy myself!!!
Let me be just a day PRINCESS on my birthday!
My very first time stay at such a luxury hotel!
!! \(@^0^@)/
Thanks all my loves one!
I appreciate so much!!!
You all are just so so nice!!!
Especially Darling & Mummy!!!
(★>U<★)
Darling really gave me such a wonderful birthday gift!
As mummy too!!!
Thanks my bro, Tieng and Darling's mum go along
for this trip too!
Love you all! (
♡^▽^♡)

Well!!!
Enjoy my HOLIDAYS!!!

Stay happy everyone!!!


☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆


xoxo



No comments: