Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 19, 2011

Special Date ❤

I am coming!!! (⌒∇⌒)ノ
But am not going to post my HK trip post~
Just let my holidays finish first k???
I just slow slow write...
But I am lazy to write wor!!!
I've start to post those pichas at my Facebook liaw~
Feel free just step in and have a look noh~ (●⌒∇⌒●)
Just share share with you people other country's life!
And! Pichas can help me to talk and explain!
Hahahaha!
Oh well!!! Today are such a special date~ v(=∩_∩=)
It's 20th of May!
Short-form they used to say is 520???
Means I LOVE YOU??? Hahaha!
Anyway, anyhow~
Just wanna to say...
Happy 4 years and 7 months Anniversary to HIM!!!
Love you as always~
Hugggssss!!!(♡´∀`♡)


With Love


Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
Imma going to Damai Beach again with friends!!!
For celebrate my birthday again!
Whhhooootttsss!!!
Keep celebrate huh???
Feel myself so "xing fu" yea~
Hahahahaha!
Baruk Suite!
The price are so damn expensive man!!!
A room cost like 4oo bucks!
But friends said that...
Want enjoy ma~
Ok lor~~~~!!!
Thanks so much guys!!!

ミ★(*^-゚)v Thanks!!★彡


xoxo




No comments: