Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 26, 2011

It's Fridae's Random Post ❤

Hello peeps!!! (^∇^) /
Yeay~!
Took a little spare time out...
Here I am to update update my bloggie~
My bloggie are getting bored bored bored and bored!!!
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because Imma lazy to post pictures la!!!
Have to wait for so long to upload the p
ictures!
Because pictures' file are so damn big!!!
Lazy to resize... So....
I am so so so sorry my readers!
Minta maaf! Hehehehe!
m(o・ω・o)m

And!!!
My pictures upload till now still haven't finish upload la!!!
Worst nya~~~!!!
Coz I curi curi use my bro's lappie what~
My pc really suck!!!!
So I have to use his lappie...
Or else, all of you can't even see any pictures of my trip!
So noh~~~
Shhhhhhhh~~~ Don't tell him ya! ( ^ x ^ *)
Hahahahaha!

Last night went to "yam cha" with a very close friend~
We chit-chat a lot!!!
We talk, we laugh, we share everything!
This call a real friend!
I am happy for her and she is happy for me~
We found our Mr. Right~
We always hope our first love will last forever...
Hahahaha!
I know this is our stupid thin
king!
But so what?!
She is in good condition with her hubby~
And I am also in good condition with my boyfriend~
We must live blissfully!
Cross finger and promise!!!

(*^^)爻(^^*)bestfriend♪

After "yam cha" sessio
n~
Darling go my home to fetch me go shop...
Huh!!!
We meet each other almost everyday!!!
I no force him to come hoh~
He himself say want find me and see me one hoh~
Hahahaha!
Tonight he will playing futsal with friends!
Long time no go leg itchy liaw right???
Coz he cannot do those str
ong exercises bah~
All of his friends keep asking him to go...
He always refuse them~
Last time he was the host always who organise...
Since he cannot play liaw so he seldom join for futsal kii!
He is not a 3 years old kid...
He know what to do and what not to do...
So once he ask me whether he ca
n go or not...
Ohhh!!! Why not?!
Just don't play till too over nia~
Stupid him!!!
(≧ω≦)

Alright...
That's all for today~
Have a nice nice day peeps!!!


xoxo



No comments: