Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 26, 2009

*Lovely Sunday*

Tadaaa~~~ I feel just so fresh now coz I'm just finis taking my bath at 11pm! Lolx! Then here I come for my blog! This evening I went to my fatty dear dear's house after work at shop! The reason I went there is cook spaghetti for his family!!! Oh My GOD!!! It's my 1st time cook at his house! Hahaha! Feel so funny la... Coz I long time didn't cook spaghetti for my dear already... He miss it so much! Haha! So we went to buy some ingredients yesterday! He told me that his mother want ask me to teach her how to cook spaghetti! Auntie, I just simply cook nia la... Hahaha! 2pm something I reached his house! Then I start my today's job! Haha! His younger brother are busy looking around! I'm so paiseh la! Haha! I take some times to prepare those ingredients! Luckily dear help me too! Haha! At last, I done my spaghetti smoothly~ Yeah yeah~ All of them say it's yummy! Haha! Dear's grandma said that the taste was nice and suit her! And dear's muumy said nice too! Haha! All of them eat already only left dear's daddy and granpa nia... Coz they haven't back yet! Haha! I back home around 6.30pm! My house having BBQ! Just for fun only coz every Sunday is family day then myy family will gathering together for our dinner at outside! Today we decided to have a BBQ activity at house! Quite fun la coz long time didn't have it! Haha!


Dear & I

Mr. Tall & Little Miss Naughty


Love you~~~

Have a lovely Sunday! Winkz!


My Bubble and Bibi! Love both of u! Muackz! My baby~ =D


My Polo Ralph Lauren slim fit tee with big pony in gold colour!


Brought it at Bali! Haven't pay it! Duno how much! Haha!

That's all for today! Miss baby!!!

No comments: