Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 1, 2009

BZ BZ BZ!!! >.<"

Woohoo!!! Finally I got some time to update my bloggie! Just back from my nail lesson! Kinda fun! Never get bored at there! All of us (my family) are busy busy busy all the time! Because our shop are out of servants now!!! Soi soi soi!!! Haiz! Don't want to talk bout it anymore! Really hope everything will be fine soon! I'm goin to show some of my works here!


Done my pedicure by myself!!! =D Swarovski and roses!

Muumy's! Done by Little Miss Xian Xian... Leopard!


Geraldine's! Done by Little Miss Xian Xian too! Opps! I grab it from ur profile la Dine! Hehe! Flowers and Bee! =)

Didn't take any photo nowadays! This is last month de pic! Haha! =P Look fat and chubby!

I gonna to rush a lot of thing! Busy! Will be less update my bloggie liaw... That's all for today!

Written by : Little Miss Xian Xian.

1 comment:

Miss G said...

hahaha... love ur mummy's leopard print! very nice!