Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Apr 17, 2009

Fun But Tired!

Here I come again! Few days didn't update my blog oredy~ Hehe! Yesterday we hanging out with our nail teacher! Teacher Donela! 4 of us go for shop and eat! It's fun! Our very first time going out with teacher b'coz teacher said that she never going out with her students too but only go with us! We are too good oredy! Hahaha! We went to Crown Square! Because there's a pretty lady who also learn nail with us, she got a clothes shop at there and she told us that she wanted to clear her stock so we decided to go there see see! Haha! I didn't buy anything coz teacher said that she pay for us! I DON'T WANT la teacher~ U are too good oredy! Haha! After shop at that shop, we then go to eat at "Tong Lo Wan"! =) Here are some pics!

My Longan Milk! Haha!


My Baked Cheese Rice with Chicken Chop!

Our dessert! Share it together!


Linda & Teacher!


Sharon & Little Miss Xian Xian!


All of us was over full after our food! Coz Linda ordered lots of food! Hahaha! After that my fatty dear dear come and fetch me home! It's a sweet day! =D

No comments: