Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 3, 2011

YooooHoooo~

Hellloooo~~~!!!!
I am back! I am back!!!
Been so so long didn't update my bloggie!
Poor bloggie~
Am busy earning money!!!
Earning money to achieve my goal and dream!!!
Gonna set another target for myself~
Increasing the amount of $$ for daddy and mummy!!!
It's a must!!!!
My coming holiday!!!
Penang trip with Darling on our anniversary!
The time of the flight has changed!
What the ~!@#$%^&*(!!!
But I really still don't know I can really go or not leh???
If can't... Darling said he will bring me to other place again!
Surely... Not this year of course!
But I wish I can go la!!! Grrrr~~~~
I hope next year will be a enjoyable year for me!
Hope Thailand trip can make it with the girls!
Hope Korea trip will be on next year too~
How could I wish!!!
And!!! KL trip with friends is definitely confirmed!
How could I wish the KL trip can change to HK or either Taiwan!
But my friends don't want~ Wokie~
Follow what you guys said~ Haha!
I need money money money!!!!
Come to mama please! Lol!
I believe, my hard work is worth for everything!
Good luck to me!!!

My pc is suck nowadays!!!
Can't even connect to internet la!!!
Luckily daddy bought a netbook~
For who huh??? I also don't know~
Everyone also can use one la~
Nobody want it then it will be mine! Muahahaha!

Oh yea~
Tonight will be a good good night~
Movie with Darling and family!!!
The Smurfs!!! Finally!!! <3
That day also went to watch Cars2 with Darling!
So cute and nice! Hehehe!
Hope everyday will be a wonderful day!


xoxo


By,
Little Miss Xian Xian



No comments: