Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 14, 2009

New Design!

Nowadays I was busying deco a moblie phone in new design which is Mickey & Minnie! It's hard to make the mickey and minnie shape u know? Hahaha! I tried them for several times! It's not easy to make perfectly on mickey and minnie shape! Challenges! But finally I done it! Phewwww~~~ Show here my design! =D



The front view!

Look clearly? I make it like bubbles! Hope the hp owner will like it! =) P/S: The heart shape is made by me! Haha!

Next thing I want to show some nails design which done by myself at my own nails!

Hehe! Love it! =D



The last thing I want to show here is.... Is a DUCK! Hahaha!


Izit cute? I do it myself! This little thingy is especially for Geraldine Kho on her birthday! My big bro's girlfriend! Hope you will like this little pressie!

Yellow Duck! Hehehe!

That's all for today~~~

Written by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: