Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 2, 2009

Busy Day!

Now I just can take out some time for my bloggie before I went to ong ong! Hahaha! I finally done my project already! Not project la... Actually is just done for the back only! Still got front haven't done yet! Still thinking for the design! Haha! It's my brother girlfriend's handphone! It's nice! All are done by me o~~~ Show here! Guess what's the design!

The front of the handphone! Still thinking for the design! Hmm...

It's a leopard design! I loving it! PaLaPaLaLa~~~ Lolx! Give some comment neh... Hahaha! Full of Swarovski! Bling and shine! Perfect! =D Need thousand and above of Swarovski for the whole handphone! I'm blur while doing these thingy! Hahaha! =P

The side!

My design~~~

Back! Nice? Lolx!

From the left is done by my fren! The rest is my product! Hehe!

I will do more and more next time! Not only handphone but camera, pen-drive, mirror, mp3 and lots of thing! Cham lor... Bankrap already! Spent too many le! Hahaha!

Well, last Saturday I helped my big bro's girlfriend do manicure! Hahaha! Hope you will like it la... =)



Izit nice? Pinky~~~ Haha!

P/S: If anyone would like to do their nails or deco handphone or anything can just find me! =D

By : Little Miss Xian Xian




























No comments: