Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 12, 2009

Failure!!! =(

Today went to school for taking my SPM result with my fatty dear dear and my friend! At first i was so nervous and stress about my result! Coz I afraid that I will fail in my BM and other subject expect Sejarah!! Coz I hate Sejarah the most! Then I didn't study Sejarah at all even the teacher are teaching in front of us but we didn't pay attention at all somemore we are still playing chess or any games in front of our Sejarah teacher! Really pity him! Hahaha! I don't want fail... Hmmm... Then we are waiting for the school staff for seaching for our result slip and bla bla bla la... Wait around 5 minutes then I saw my result slip! My result was K.A.N.A.S.A.I!!! No A's at all!!! Haiz!!! Feel sad! =( Then I told my mummy! Then my mummy said nevermind la... As long as all of the subject are pass then enough already! The unbelieveable thing is my Sejarah pass!!! Hahahaha! So funny la! Three of us pass in SPM! Still can tahan la! Hahaha! My fatty dear dear all pass too but only my friend failed in Sejarah! =(

Here are my KANASAI result! Paiseh to show here! Hahaha!

Bahasa Melayu = 5C
Bahasa Inggeris = 3B
Pengetahuan Moral = 3B
Sejarah = 8E
Mathematics = 3B
Additional Mathematics = 6C
Prinsip Perakaunan = 6C
Physics = 6C
Chemistry = 5C
EST = 5C

Izit my result KANASAI??? All C C C! Hek la! Sad!!!!!!!!!

No comments: