Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jun 5, 2011

Date ❤

Happy Dumpling Festival everybody~ (^∇^)
It's Monday again~
Let me update update my bloggie fo
r a little while...
Don't wanna let my blog
gie dead! Hahaha! (^◇^*)/
Well w
ell well...
Let's crap about my weekend b
ah~
Since Darling didn't work on Sa
turday...
We decided to go f
or a date...
Just only Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. T
all's DATE! ❤
Such a long long time ago we di
dn't go for a date...
I mean just only both of us...
He is the one who always b
lame it!
I said before already bah
~
He likes and loves "two people world"
so so much!!! °(♥‿♥)°
Hahahaha
ha!
Okay la~
I took out my spare time
...
Mummy didn't follow this time... Hehehe!
Kuching are r
eal bored man~!
We go for a movie...
O
h yeay!
Finally watched Kungfu Pand
a liaw la!!!
Awesome!!!! I like it!!!
d(⌒o⌒)b
We go for shopping~
For lunch for dinner
~
Go most of the bookstore in K
uching!!!
Gooossshhh!!!
Not longer later we will become
bookworms already! O(≧▽≦)O
Hahahahahaha!
We go The Sp
ring...
Go Bdc...
Go Tun Jugah!
And of course McD f
or McFlurry!!!
Just a very very simple DAT
E for us...
To recall back those sweet time
! Hahahaha!
Aduuuhhhhh~
~~
Sweet or not sweet also nevermi
nd la...
As long as we are all okay and al
right...
In good conditi
on...
Everyday will be o
ur valentine day!
Whooootttss!!
Heart you!
We mean so much to each other!
No doubt!
ヽ(○´З`)●´З`)ノCнЦ♪

Sunday~
Went to Darling's place..
.
Waiting mummy
's call...
Wanna to go O
neJaya bah...
Long long time didn't step
into there looo!!!
Wanna to see got any nicey clot
hes mo! Hahaha!
Before going t
here...
Just stay at his place for
some rest...
And!!!
Again! He start to feed me to eat
this eat that!
Hahahahaha!
You're so so cute!
I'm always the QUEEN ❤ in yo
ur heart~
You're the MALE MAID ❤ as
usual~

Went to OneJaya.
..
Opppsss!!!
Why there are getting quiet a
nd quiet kii???
Sunday eh!!!
Not many people p
un~
What's going on???
Where are all
the peoples ???
Go there... Didn't buy any of them
...
Because of the price are so bloo
dy expensive!
Hahahahaha!
For me... I don't nee
d expensive clothes...
WASTED!
As you kno
w...
Some of them I only wear once or m
aybe few times only~
So noh
~
Expensive clothes with no any brand, can't do my bu
siness!
Hahahahahaha!
Yeah! I am such a stingy lady~
╮(╯▽╰)╭
Lalalalala!
Okay!!!
My vain pichas are here!!!

❤ I love myself! ❤

❤ Us ❤

❤ Pichas From My Phone ❤


xoxo



No comments: