Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 16, 2009

Photo photo photo~~~

Yeah yeah~~~ I'm goin to upload my photos during KL!!! Hehe!
The 1st day (07th May 2009), reach Genting around six something! Almost seven! So we didn't play anything and just walk around the whole Genting Highland! Hahaha! Didn't take pic in the 1st day! Hehe!

I & Fatty Dear... At First World!

The second day, it's my birthday!!! 8th of May! My 19th birthday! Hehe! My outdoor ticket was free!!! So nice! Pressie from Genting Theme Park! But just for outdoor nia... Only birthday people will get a free outdoor ticket! Hehehe!


From the left : Dear, mie, Tieng & bro!

Our first game to start! Haha! Fun!!! I play two times! Hehehe!

Waiting~~~ My fatty dear dear can't play coz he is too heavy!!! Hahahahaha! Coz maximun 75kg for the body weight to play this game! Kolian la pui waiting outside with my mummy! Haha!
My God!!! My hair so messy after playing this!!!
Waiting again!!! Haiz! Many people even there's no any holidays!
Do you spot me? I dun think so... Coz I can't spot myself too! Hahaha!
Fun & Nice! Can't see me coz dear are too BIG! I'm just beside him! Haha!

Accompany my uncle's children to play this! Hahaha! So funny!

Mummy & I!!!

Yew & Tieng.

Me & Pui~~~ I too short le laaaa!!!!! Haiz! Standing on the stone! Hmmmm!!!

5 of us! Mummy owes said that she is the BIG BULD! Hahaha!
From the left : Mie, mummy, uncle, uncle's daughter & Tieng.

Little Miss Short & Mr.Tall!!!

This is the most scary game for me!!! I almost cry!!! Dear cheat me!!! Hmph!!!

3 of them!
Stupid PIG!!!

Fleur-Rena & I.

3 of us!
Muumy is at the back! Can see? So dark!

So dark!!! Haiz!

Peace~~~

I'm only 3 years old~~~ Hahahaha!!!

It's cute!!!
Beryl's show! Haha!

Oh no~~~ I look fat here!!! Haiz!

Time means everything for us! =)

Little muffin! In side the muffin cup was full of Beryl's chocolate!
I look pale here! Coz playing for whole day! Haha!

2 couples! Hahaha!
Got momok at the back! Haha!

I & Fatty Dear @ The Garden.
My dream car!!! I wish I have one too someday! Hahaha!

Love it so much!!!


That's all for my pics for KL! Take less photo in KL town la... Hahaha! That's all for today.... Tata!
Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: