Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

May 22, 2009

I'm Sick...

Haiz!!! I'm sick now!!!! Really tired bout this feeling! Eat lots of pills and medicine la!!! Hmmmm.... The funny thing is my mummy called my fatty dear to buy somes apples for me! Hahaha! Then dear really bought 6 apples and sent them to my house! Thanks dear~~~ Muackz! Long time didn't eat apple already... Yummy & sweet! Yesterday went to O.P.I nail coarse! It's fun and interesting! The educator, Miss Liz are really proffesional! She's pretty too! Hope shw will come and organise a coarse for us again! Here are our group photo!


The venue are located at Bling Nail Studio!
That's all for now coz I'm not feeling well! Hmmm...
Post by : Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: