Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 20, 2011

Is Lovin' Weekend ❤

Before I end my weekend~
Let me share some out my random update ya~ =)
Weekend???!!!
No need to guess much and think much...
My weekends always spent with my beloved HIM
❤
Darling finally take off his black glass yesterday!
Being forced by me! Hahahaha!
He said don't have free time o
ne at first...
I called him at around 3pm???


ME: Where are you now?!
HIM: I was at bank now leh~
ME: Still work??? When you gonna take off your black glass?
HIM: Still work ah... Want back liaw~ No time to take off liaw leh~ It's late...
ME: I don't care! You go and take off!
HIM: I will go when I free la but not today...
ME: Eat shit ah you!!!


Muahahahahaha!
Not longer later he sms me and a
sk me not to angry~
He will go now! Lolx! xP
I then asked him did your friend ask you why so fast want take off???
Coz not more than 1 month! Hahaha!
He said yeap, his friend did ask!
He answered his friend that I am sco
lding him and angry him!
Must take off!
His friend said...
Like that then bo bian lo... Better take off~
Can't stop laughing!!!
Am I so fierce meh?!
Issssshhhhh!!!!!
At the end still say me waste his 2
80 bucks again!
Cheh~~~!!!
Who ask your ass itchy?! Hahahahaha! xD

During night time...
Went to Station One with cuzzieeess...
Darling did follow of course! =)
Waaahhhh..
.
Many young people like to chill at there wor~
Apppuuuuu~~~
Really a lot a lot of peoples!!!
Got live band and so on...
Not bad la actually~
Had a great night with HIM a
nd cuzziieeesss! =)

This morning...
It's quite late already Darling haven't come shop yet...
My mind was thinking...
Hmph!!! Sure "kun beh
cheh" one!
He sms me...


HIM: Pui pui~~~
ME: What?! Errr~~~ Sure play game till very late la you! *he is addicted with Dota recently*
HIM: Play till 2.30am nia la... Then "sui bu xing"...
ME: Then?! Errr!!!
HIM: Then wake up... Miss my ah pui lo...
ME: Then leh???!!!
HIM: Then now want ong ong again...
ME: Then????????!!! *Is pissed off already*


Not more than 3 mins...
He standing in front of me!
Issshhhh!!!
!!!!!
Cheat me again!!!
That day I just told him don't always use same method to cheat me!!!
Then neh????
I got cheated by him again with another method!
So stupid huh? Ha
hahahaha!
Thanks for coming to be my male-maid~ =)

In the afternoon...
We went to shopping...
Awww~~~ Lotsa stuff I wanna to buy!!!
Why all are so bloody expensive?!
Of course no buy
noh~~~
Super broke la me...
Every of the stuff I want are more than 100 bucks one!
Haaaiiiizzzz!!!
Let is be!!!
If they will be mine, they will wait for me to bring them home~
Lalalalala...
Today we got our dinner at home~
Mummy cook
eh~~~
Yummilicious as always!
I love mama's cook! =D

❤ Darl & Me ❤


xoxo



By,



No comments: